Family owned, customer focused
Fairchild industries is a family owned business, recognized as the first-choice supplier for rubber and plastic components by world class companies who value quality parts, reliable service, and engineering expertise. We partner with our customers from design, to development, and through distribution. Fairchild is on a mission of continued growth and development to serve others. Our products are designed in the USA and sourced with our customer in mind.
Fairchild Industries is a leading designer, developer, and value-added distributor of custom and stock rubber and plastic parts. Fairchild Industries has a wide range of capabilities, including engineering design services, FEA and CAE analysis, prototyping in plastic and rubber-like materials, development of extrusions, and moldings, as well as additional value-added materials like slip coating, flocking, clips, and taping. We support many markets including automotive, agriculture, construction, marine, and aftermarket.
Here are some additional details about our products and services:
- Custom rubber and plastic parts: Fairchild Industries can design, develop, and distribute custom rubber and plastic parts to meet the specific needs of our OEM customers. We have a wide range of materials and capabilities, which allows us to create parts that meet the exact specifications of its customers.
- Stock rubber and plastic parts: Fairchild Industries also offers a wide range of stock rubber and plastic parts. These parts are available in a variety of sizes and shapes, and they can be used in a variety of applications with a universal and vehicle specific applications.
- Engineering design services: Fairchild Industries offers engineering design services to help our customers develop new products and improve existing products. Our engineering and quality assurance team have a wide range of experience in designing rubber and plastic parts, and we can help customers create parts that fit, form, and function to the surrounding geometry and application requirements.
- Extrusions: Fairchild Industries can extrude rubber and plastic materials into a variety of shapes and sizes that meet the specific needs of its customers.
- Molding: Fairchild Industries can mold rubber and plastic materials into a variety of shapes and sizes that meet the specific needs of its customers.
- Sealing systems and closures: Fairchild Industries can fully design your vehicular sealing systems based on vehicle data and requirements. The main products we offer for sealing systems are door seals, glass run channels, belt weatherstrips, and trunk seals.
Designed in the USA.
Sourced with our customer in mind.